Monday, March 24, 2008

Is Groundhog Day in March?

Is Groundhog day in March? I feel as if I am living the same day over and over again.

Madie woke up sick again last night. :( We've got the routine down to a science now--as far as what comes off first to keep it from getting all over her completely---then bathe---then load the laundry with the dirty clothes and put her in the bed with me. I'm thinking holy crap! How long is this bug going to last.

I took Madie back to Dr. this morning. They did blood work and she still has the virus in her system. The Dr. said that this particular bug can be stubborn and once your body starts to heal it can trick itself and re-infect and you get the virus all over again. So, he said that it's like having the stomach flu 2 times back to back. So is that like a double ear infection? Double stomach flu?

Whatever it is. Where ever she got it. However many times shes had it. I want it to go away!
Please!

0 comments: