I don't mind doing laundry. I don't mind sorting, loading, or even folding, but I hate putting clothes away. I wish that I had someone that would just come and put away all our clean clothes ( I wouldn't mind if they cleaned the toilets either).
I always have the same question every time I do a load of Madie's laundry. WHERE DO ALL OF HER SOCKS GO? I mean do they get eaten by the washing machine? Are they lost somewhere in route to the dryer? Are they stuck to one of the 6 towels I have already folded? Are they in the foot of some of her pajamas? Did they fall out of the basket on the way to the living room where I went to do my folding? I look at this as a challenge. I usually don't give up until I find that one sock that has went astray. It drives me crazy sometimes....I mean, for the love.....of laundry.
Monday, March 10, 2008
For the Love....of Laundry!
Posted by Madie's Mom at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I have had the same problem for 20+ years now! I learned later when Samantha was a teenager, instead of dealing with a dirty sock, she would throw it away (often only one of them) leaving me to wonder constantly about the Lost Sock Triangle that must exist. Maddie's are so small, easy to get lost in a sheet or something. Hope you got your B'day ecard and had a good day. Love you all bunches, ROBIN
Post a Comment