Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'd Like to Buy a Vowel

Every night after I finish giving Madie a bath we watch Wheel of Fortune. I have always liked the show and would like to think that I am pretty good at it. Although, I know I would never try to get on the show.

Madie has always watched it with me. When she was younger I think she liked the bright colors, sounds and clapping. Now, she likes to shout out letters! It is the funniest thing. She will be sitting there and shout "B"....."O"....."P"........and my favorite "W", which doesn't come out like a double u sound at all. And she goes on and on shouting out letters until its over and we clap and she tells Pat and Vanna goodbye and blows them a kiss. How sweet is that?

Thank you Wheel of Fortune for teaching my child to say letters.

I think we will stick with Wheel of Fortune for a while and then move up to Jeopardy--I could have a child prodigy on my hands.

0 comments: