This was my plan for the day. We would go to the library and see Mr. Mac. Then we would go across the street to the park and have a picnic. I thought Madie would be good and worn out and ready to take a long nap. She had so much fun at the park. She ran and jumped and climbed and would hardly slow down to enjoy our picnic lunch. I mostly just chased after her.
After her nap, I thought it would be a good change of scenery and since she enjoyed her morning visit to the park so much, that we would go to the park close to our house. We have never been there before and I wanted to see what it was like.
We get to the park and she loves it more than the one we went to this morning. She was climbing stairs, sliding down slides, swinging and having a great time. I mostly just chased her.
We were lucky and only came home with two boo boos (It hurts the knees when you fall down on the walking paths).
My plan for the day sort of backfired. I'm the one who is worn out. I think it will be and early bedtime for me tonight. ----Note to self.....two park visits in one day equals TIRED Mommy!



0 comments:
Post a Comment