As most wifes do, I ask JB how his day was when he gets home from work by asking "Did you have a good day?"
Yesterday we went to run some errands and called JB to see if he would like to meet me and Madie for lunch. We decided Wendy's would be the best and fastest place to get a hambug and finch fies (hamburger & french fries). As we were sitting there eating, Madie reached over and started rubbing her daddy's arm and looked up at him and asked "good day?" He looked down to her and told her "Yes, Daddy's having a good day".
Who knew she was listening whenever I asked him how his day went. Who knew she knew the correct way to use this statement. All I do know is that I wittnessed a very sweet, tender moment between my husband and my daughter and it brought joy to my heart.
Here's to Daddy's little girl and having a good day!




1 comments:
OMG! That brought happy tears to my eyes. I love you, Madie!
~Em, Meggie & JuJu's Mommy
Post a Comment