Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mother's Day Out Recap

It was reported that Madie had a great day! She only cried when we were getting ready to leave and go home because she wanted to stay and play. I am so proud of her (and myself) for being such a brave little girl today.


Madie got her first "ouch report." She got hit in the head with a hula hoop----they said she didn't cry but it left her with a red mark on her eye and nose....wow! She's brave and tough.

Here's a few pictures:

Madie waiting to go to Open House

Madie's big day....it was raining, so we got a little wet.

She's so excited!

Already busy at work, before I even leave the room.

Yea! We made it through the first day. I think we/ I can do this!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Misti said...

I am so glad Madie had a great day today! I thought about you guys all morning and tried to call you back earlier.. I am so proud of you both!! love ya!

Sherrie said...

I'm glad she had a good day! The pictures are very sweet. She's growing fast!

Princess Motormouth said...

What a BIG girl. That backpack is almost as big as she is. She is so precious, and I'm also very proud of you, Mommy. It's very hard to see your little baby growing up. You & JB are such good parents and it's evident in how adorable Madie is.