This weekend Hubby took Madie to the Alabama Theater to see one of her most favorite movies. The Wizard of Oz! Madie loves this movie. While most kids her age and older are scared to death of the witch and odd looking monkeys.....she loves it. She knows the songs and dances and would probably watch it everyday ...if I would let her.
I had made plans to take her and something came up that I needed to do for a friend on Saturday (love you T if you read this) so hubby stepped up...thank you hubby... and took her to see it. She was so happy to spend the day with her Daddy and couldn't stop talking about going to the movies and seeing "Blue Bird."
Hubby said she really enjoyed herself and ate lots of popcorn. He also said that before the movie started a couple came and sat down in front of them and the couple gave each other a kiss. Hubby said that Madie looked at him and said "kiss" since she had seen the couple in front of them kiss. I hope that this is not what she thinks that you do in a movie theater...I will have to go to every movie she wants to go and see until she's 18. This same couple apparently didn't find Madie's singing and dancing as entertaining as we do and she has a great "Somewhere over the rainbow" routine. He said the couple got up and moved during the movie and that the people behind them loved her enthusiasm and laughed and giggled at her the whole time.
I'm so glad they were able to spend the day together--
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Follow The Yellow Brick Road
Posted by Madie's Mom at 8:35 PM
Labels: Hubby, Madie. movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
We really wanted to go to this but planned a trip to see my sister. Munchkin loves this movie too!
Post a Comment