Here is a little potty humor.
Today my little Madie was acting as if she was about to go #2. Sometimes she will come to me and say "Mommy, help." When she does this I know she is going to put her head in my lap or I need to hold her and pat her back while she proceeds to do her "business." Oh, the things you do for your kids.
So, she comes up to me and asks me for help and I oblige and then she looks up at me appearing to have completed the task and ask for a change. When I go to change her diaper I realize that she hasn't gone #2 but she was about to. So, I grab her and run and sit her on her potty. She can go tee tee in the potty by herself but only when she wants to----which is not that often. But today I had her. There was no stopping it. She sat there and did #2 in her potty----oh what a celebration we had and what a smile she had on her face. And she was able to eat a pack of smarties at 9am as a reward.
A few minutes later I had gone to use the bathroom (#1 if anyone is wondering) and called Madie to see if she wanted to flush for me. She looked in the toilet jumped up and down and said "yea, good job mommy!"
I hope we can keep up the excitement.
Friday, August 15, 2008
A Little Potty Humor
Posted by Madie's Mom at 2:15 PM
Labels: Madie, Potty Humor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
OMG (I learned that from Sam) I am laughing so hard. You two are so funny. I must admit I have such stories (many) but it is so funny to read it the way you wrote it! I think if we weren't so joyful over the simple act of "going" in a potty vs. a diaper that would make the whole "cleaning out the potty" less fun. I bet you were singing a happy potty song while you were cleaning it out and dreaming of diaperless days weren't you!! You funny lady!
Post a Comment