Every since we went on vacation and Madie declared everything "MINE!", I have debated with myself about putting her in a Mother's Day out program for one day a week in the fall. I'm not sure what side of me is winning the debate. I know she would probably have a wonderful time and enjoy the play time with other kids her age but part of me is so hesitant about it.
I'll continue my inner debate. I could always just sit outside and watch through the window.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Mother's Day Out...or Not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
One day a week would be perfect for you both. It's very good for them, especially at this age. Madie would have so much fun playing with other kids or just playing with "different" toys-you know toys are always more fun if they're not yours.
So, what's there to debate?
We have been putting this off until now -- Munchkin starts this fall 2 days... The Moms League really helped feel this void up until now...
I think Madie would do great in a program like that but I can SO relate to the "inner debate" thing you've got going on. Good luck with your decision.
Post a Comment