We were getting ready to watch fireworks at our neighbors house for the 4th of July and Madie seemed to be all about it. She was doing extremely well, considering she had not taken a nap.
I was very nervous about her seeing them. I knew she would certainly have a meltdown and cry. After a few fireworks went off she said "wow!" and began to wait anxiously for the next and saying "one more time?"....until the screaming kind began to go off and she very quickly turned and looked at me and said in the most serious voice, "I'm ready to go inside and take bath!" She NEVER asks if she can go take a bath.
A minute later we were heading inside....no looking back. Now when you say fireworks, she says "POP!"
So to review:
Screaming Fireworks = Madie ready to go inside and take a bath....who knew?
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Fireworks That Scream = Madie Ready To Take A Bath
Posted by Madie's Mom at 9:19 PM
Labels: Madie, Summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
now you know the secret -- keep a stash of fireworks in the yard and use for extreme circumstances :o)
That is so cute. She has more guts than my girls. Last year was the first year Sam really "enjoyed" them (at age 8)! We miss you guys. Sam is having some serious Madi withdrawal. I would say it is verging on stalking (from our kitchen window). I'm glad to have found your blog. Misti tagged me too so I'll go post. Have a great week sweet neighbors!
Post a Comment