Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Love The Word... Free

Miss Madie and I hit the red carpet again today. We went to the FREE movie and saw Charlotte's Web. Sure we have seen it before, but not on the big screen and it was totally free. This go around, the movie was much more fun. I discovered the booster seats that are available for kids that do not weigh enough to hold the seat down...they are great and comfy and spared us from Madie being eaten by the seat. We had popcorn and candy (although, it was not free, but less than the price of one movie ticket)---and it was only 10:00 a.m.---what fun.

Now I have been on every movie theater in our areas website to find out what their schedule for the summer is too.

We still go to the library and see Mr. Mac, but this summer it has been so crowded each time we have been it hasn't been fun. I'm on a mission to find other free things to do. If anyone has any suggestions please share.

1 comments:

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Check out a site I contribute to...

birminghammommy.blogspot.com