Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Reality Check

My Dad is going to have heart by-pass surgery tomorrow. I can hardly wrap my head around it. This past week has been crazy and Madie's birthday party is this Saturday and my brother's wedding is next weekend. Where there is a will, there is a way----we'll make it through it.

To my Dad, I pray that God is with you to comfort and take care of you during your surgery. You are my Dad, my hero, my friend and I love you more than you will ever know. Be strong and know that we are all here for you. You'll be back fishing again before you know it.

We are heading to my parents house tonight so we will be at the hospital bright and early in the morning. I'll be out of pocket for a while---but my next post will tell of how well my Dad is doing.

Thought and prayers are appreciated!

0 comments: