Hubby has started this thing with Madie, where he holds her up so that she can pretend like she is flying and fly her all over the house and he has her bump into things and lets her fly upside down. She laughs hysterically and absolutely loves it! And I love it too, as long as Hubby is home to fly her all over the house. I am not fit nor strong enough to hold her up, run through the house, have her bump into things and continue all the loud noises and sounds that go along with it for the amount of time that she wants to do it.
I guess I am more like a crop duster plane, spittering and sputtering...oh and gasping and panting. While hubby is a sure enough 747. Hubby is going to be out of town for a few days. I've heard they are having trouble at the airport and that all flights have been grounded until further notice. I wonder if Madie will understand this? If not, I guess the 'ol crop duster will be making another flight. Ugh!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Learning To Fly...But You Ain't Got Wings
Posted by Madie's Mom at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment