Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Addicted To Bounce

My child is addicted to bounce. By bounce, I mean jumping on our neighbors trampoline. She wakes up in the morning talking about bounce and goes outside talking about bounce and goes to bed talking about bounce. Thankfully, we have wonderful neighbors who allow her to come over and get her fix almost daily. This new addiction has only been going on for a few weeks but when she got hooked, she got hooked.

JB and I were talking, and since her birthday is coming up that we might invest in a trampoline so that she can bounce until her little heart's desired. I started researching trampoline's and was pleasantly surprised that they are not as expensive as I thought they were. Trampoline's have come a long way since I was a child. We didn't have those fancy enclosures that you can get now with the net around it. We got to fall off and have the breathe knocked out of us and learn from our mis-jumps.

I've learned that they range in size from 55 inches to 16 feet, come with enclosures and no enclosures, and covers or no covers. What a decision to make. Not only that, but where in the back yard will we put it?

I guess if we do end up getting a trampoline----we will be guilty of feeding her addition and I will be made to "march" to "bounce".






1 comments:

Princess Motormouth said...

I vote for a BIG tramopoline with the netting around it. That way you can jump with her...if she let's you! :)