Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Girl's Were Back In Town

This weekend was great! I went back to my hometown, which also happens to be where I went to college and met the best friends of my life. This particular gathering was for one of our "girls" baby shower. It doesn't matter how often we see each other or how often talk, when we get back together it is as if we haven't skipped a beat.




After the shower we went to Jefferson's- one of our old hangouts (they have great wings!). I go home and visit my parents all the time but I hadn't been there in 10 years. Gosh, it doesn't seem like that long. We had a great time catching up!

Thanks for a great time Girls (and Juan too!) ---Can't wait for our next rendezvous!!!

1 comments:

Princess Motormouth said...

You beat me to it, you little blogger you! This is a great picture, and you're right-when we all get together, you can book it that a good time will be had by all! My friends ROCK!