Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Confessions


Thank you I'm a Mom!...? for my fabulous award! Like you said, it does however come with a price. I must fess up to 5 addictions. Here it goes. In no particular order.

  1. Anything and everthing Twilight-I could use it for all 5 but I think that would be cheating.

  2. Diet Coke

  3. Twizzlers (strawberry flavor)

  4. Television (love good tv)

  5. eating out

Now I will tag:

  1. Princess Motormouth

  2. Moments That Matter

  3. Misti

  4. Grasping At Validity



2 comments:

Sherrie said...

hahaha. I don't know if I want to make any confessions. Thank YOU very much!

but I suppose I will not be a party pooper.

(you're just luck I took a break long enough to even read blogs, let alone post anything)

Heather said...

Yes, those are it! She has 2 series- the Anita Blake series has 16 books and the Merry Gentry series has 7 books and she still comes out with another 1 or 2 each year. I loved them all. They kind of become more "adult" as the series progresses but the story lines are still solid.