Last night when I got Madie out of the bathtub she preceded to tell me that she wanted a hair tail. I had my hair in a ponytail so I knew exactly what she meant. So, I pulled what little hair I could, because her hair in cut short and in layers in the back, and put it up in a hair tail for her.
Before I could finish giving her a hair tail she told me that she needed some popcorn for her mouth. After I finished dressing her, I went and popped her some popcorn to give her what she needed.
Hubby was out of town last night so it was just us girls in the house. We called Hubby to tell him to be safe traveling and to let Madie tell him goodnight. He told Madie that she needed to sleep with mommy tonight since he was not going to be home. I quickly changed the subject so she wouldn't get any ideas. Well, 11:30pm, her she comes. "Mommy, I want to sleep with you". I told her no and that she needed to go back and get in her bed and then she said, "But Daddy told me to sleep with you". No debating that one.
*Note to self-Remind Hubby of how Madie doesn't forget anything!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Giving Madie What She Wants and Needs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment