This Christmas was so much fun. Madie is at the age where you can just look at her and see the magic in her eyes. She told her daddy that it was the best Christmas ever---I thought that was so sweet, knowing that she probably doesn't remember the other ones she's experienced. Despite Madie having the fever virus, hubby being sick in the bed on Christmas day and me getting a sinus infection the day after Christmas, this has been one of the best. We are truly blessed to have our friends and family. And the toys----oh my the toys. Let's just put it this way, I have decided to convert one of my extra bedrooms into a playroom. I can't take the over flow of toys much longer.
Well, Christmas is over. All of the decorations are put away until next year. My house looks bare. I've been cleaning out closets, drawers and anything else that I can get my hands on. I'm taking the "out with the old" very seriously. I'm amazed at how much stuff we have accumulated--I always think that I might need that, want that, wear that, use that....and THAT is just not the case. So, I'm getting rid of a lot of things. To bad I'm not the yard sale kind of person....I could probably do pretty good. But I'll have a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I helped someone in need when I go drop it all off at Hannah Home.
If I don't post before the end of the year----Happy New Year! I can hardly believe that it will be 2009----I had just gotten used to writing 2008.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas 2008 Recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Despite all our chaos, I think this has probably been our best Christmas too! I hope you guys are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment