There is a running joke in our house.
Here is the story:
Some of Hubby's responsibilities at work are to manage, guide, direct, help and motivate his sells people with motivate being the key word here. At times, he will come home and bring that same, You're one "no" closer to a "yes" state of mind. And on those occasions, I always tease him and give him a big high five and say, "Team Burton!" He is very passionate about his job. Well, Madison caught on to it and started giving high fives and saying it all the time. So, this year for hubby's birthday I had us some Team Burton T-shirts made. Hubby is #1, I am #2 and Madie is #3. I can't wait to wear them all at the same time.
Go Team Burton!
So if you see us with our family shirts on---DON'T laugh, give us a high five and say Team Burton!




0 comments:
Post a Comment