Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Okay...Critics Agree.

I was getting Madie ready for bed tonight when hubby calls out, "Hey! Come look at this."
I go to see what he wants and it is a Twilight commercial on TBS. (Yes, he even knows I like to watch the commercials. If you need to know the back story see my previous post, Addicted to Twilight ) The commercial clearly states: "Critics agree. Twilight is the movie to see over and over again"

We'll hey, if critics agree.... then I think I should start making my plans for my next viewing.

3 comments:

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Well if the critics say we should.....

I'm thinking a Sunday Matinee?

Madie's Mom said...

I could probably swing it.

Scene from the movie:
Since I'm going to hell anyway!

Princess Motormouth said...

So, how many times have you seen it now? 10 at least is what I'm thinking and I've got LOTS of catching up to do!!!

Thanks for my latest obsession!