Meet Edward.
a.k.a Edward Jacob or E.J.
He came to live with us this year until Christmas. He says that he will be coming back every year to watch over Madie and see if she has been a good girl and report back to Santa.
He has been getting into plenty of mischief since he has been with us. At night he raids the pantry, throws marshmallows everywhere, rearranges the furniture, climbs in trees, knocks over chairs, hides things, eats all of the candy in the house and who knows what he will get into next--I think he has a party every night.
Madie is VERY aware of his presence and knows that he is watching her. The other day, I could tell that she was about to get upset and I looked around to see where Edward was. She saw what I was doing and looked up at Edward the Elf and said, "Hey Edward! You Not See That!" And her fit was over----I'm thinking its too bad I don't have Edward as back up year around.



2 comments:
Oh yeah! Maybe your elf and our elf will share mischievious ideas???? Our elf, named CharlieJack, is a little stinker too!
After all the elf talk last Friday, we went and got an elf on Saturday. Natalie loves it! I just posted a blog on my page about it ...and Saturday, we went to see Twilight. It was VERY good!!! It was good to see you Friday- my jaw hurt from how much we laughed!
Post a Comment