Today was Madie's Thanksgiving Program for Mom's Day Out. Madie's class was the Terrific Turkeys! Hubby had a flat tire on his was to the church so he was a few minutes late and didn't get to see all of the program. Nana and Paw-paw were there---which was truly a blessing considering that Paw-paw was in the CICU (Cardiac Intensive Care Unit) only one week ago today after his second bypass surgery. He is doing great with his recovery and I am so glad that they were to come.
Paw-paw, Madie, Nana & Hubby
The Terrific Turkeys sang several songs and were dressed in Turkey aprons. The aprons were so cute--They said "gobble til you wobble" on the front. They were all adorable. I video taped them singing their songs and was able to get some "close-ups" of Madie, until she decided to sit down and a piano blocked my view, I could only see the bow on the top of her head. She had no idea that we were there. There were so many people there and she couldn't find us in the crowd. I could see her mouth move and ask Ms. A, "Where's my mommy?"....my heart melted. Then they sang a song about being thankful and one part they sang said I love my mommy and I love my daddy. I saw Madie look at the teacher and say...not sing, "I love my mommy." My heart melted again.After the program we went to Madie's classroom to see all of the art work they have been working on. I was so proud and very impressed with artwork.
Madie and her artwork.
I love you too Madie and I am so thankful for you!



0 comments:
Post a Comment