My.
This word has been used a lot around our house lately. And I think it is so cute.
Madie has gotten into the habit of saying "my" for everything. Although, I do say a sentence the right way when I repeat it back to her, I can't help but giggle to myself as I watch her little brain put words and sentences together.
For example she'll say things like:
My want to do it.
My not want to.
My did already.
My need you to get me something to drink.
Yes, my did.
No, my didn't.
And the list could go on and on, but you get the idea. I know this is just another phase in development. I'm just glad it's not all about the word "mine."
Friday, November 7, 2008
My, My, My.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
My loved this post! My JuJu Bean still says 'Her' instead of she, and I do the same thing you do-just smile and take in the moments before they turn into school age children, which will be all too soon.
Post a Comment