Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Picture Day!

Today we went to the park to have some family Fall and Christmas pictures. I wanted to get one for our Christmas cards this year and I also wanted to get some poses to give some family as Christmas presents. Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like a good old family photo. I wasn't sure that hubby was going to make it. Up until today he was motionless on the couch downstairs with a case of food poisoning. He has been out of commission since Thursday and I wasn't sure he would feel up to a picture day. But, he was feeling much better and was a real trooper. I think it did him good to get off the couch and get outside.

Once we got to the park I could tell that Madie was not going to cooperate as I would like for her too. You know, smiling like an angel at every picture taken, posing and loving every minute of it. No, that didn't happen at all. After 20 minutes of a total meltdown, a busted lip (Madie's...not mine) and a "make me feel better sucker"---we were able to get several good pictures. The girl who was taking our picture got these shots with her last role of film. It was well worth the stress and anxiety.

Madie and her daddy

Our Fall Family Photo

0 comments: