There has been so much going on lately. My dad's surgery, my brother's wedding, Madie's birthday, and all of the other day to day things has had me a little over whelmed. I think that things are going to begin to slow down and I can get back on my schedule. I have been slacking on my postings. I intend to get up to date soon and give more details of the past two weeks when I have more time.
But today....I didn't realize it was Cinco de mayo until 3:00pm when I turned the TV to Ellen to see who was her guest for the day and right before I turned it to Noggin because Little Bill was on and Madie loves her some Little Bill. Anyway, when I realized it was the 5th of May I got this overwhelming desire to eat a Fajita steak quesadila. So, my little bambino and I called Hubby and told him we would bring him home something but the girls were going out for some mexican. We headed to the closest restaurant---got belly up to the table, pigged out on nachos and salsa and had a great time talking about bouncing, princesses and the bee movie.
What a great time!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Cinco de Mayo With My Little Bambino
Posted by Madie's Mom at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
No margaritas???
Oh my! I just had an overwhelming desire for a fajita steak quesadilla, too! Next time you get the hankerin' for a little Mexican-o, why don't you buzz Miller & me and we'll meet you @ Habanero's in Alabaster (by the movie theatre)...you know how "quirky" I can be, so I feel like if I like a resturant, then the normal person will certainly love it. Best cheese dip ever! Toodles!
Post a Comment