A few weeks ago we went to the Mall while visiting Nana. Madie saw Santa and decided she was going to walk up to him and tell him what she wanted for Christmas. She didn't have on a holiday outfit so I decided that I would just take a few pictures with my camera instead of buying one of the $14.99 4X6 pictures since I knew she would have a chance to see Santa again.
The pictures turned out really cute. She is smiling and in a very deep conversation with Santa about being a good girl and listening to her parents and telling him that she would like a toy kitchen. I was so proud of her and she couldn't stop talking about her visit with Santa.
Santa visit #2:
Milk and Cookies with Santa. This visit had been planned for weeks. Something a little more memorable (oh it was memorable alright) and intimate with Santa. He read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas to the kids and then took special time with each of them to listen to what they wanted for Christmas and have his picture taken with him.
The cookies and milk part went very well. Notice the big smile on Madie's face.
Merry Christmas!



0 comments:
Post a Comment