Today was Madie's first day back to MDO (Mother's Day Out) since before the Thanksgiving break. She has learned to wink (see my last wordless Wednesday for a look) and is very proud of herself. She couldn't wait to go to school and show her teachers her new trick. On the way to MDO she said, "Momma, my belly is happy." I thought to myself, oh she is so excited about going to school and that makes my heart smile! And then she said, "yes, I get to see Tony!" I'm a little concerned that at the age of 3, seeing a boy can make her belly happy. I'm hoping that the two statements were totally random and separate thoughts. If not, I'm in big trouble!
The ride home proved to be just as conversational. I asked Madie about her day, eager to see what she had learned, what she had made and all of the happenings of the day. When I asked her what she learned about she said, "I learned about jellybeans and my friend Jonathon." Apparently, today they learned about the letter J.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
A Happy Belly And The Letter J
Posted by Madie's Mom at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment