While we were running errands this morning we passed a Home Depot. For some reason, Madie can spot them from a mile away and starts saying "Home Depot, Mommy, Home Depot." I guess it's the 'can't miss it bright orange' that makes it stand out so. I acknowledge that yes she is right and that it is a Home Depot.
Madie then looks at the rear view mirror where she can see my face while I am driving and says in the most serious voice, "Mommy like Wal-mart, Daddy like Home Depot." It made me think. Yes, when she is with me, we mostly go to Wal-mart. And when she is with hubby, they frequent Home Depot.
Says a lot about us huh? Does this make me one of those "Wal-mart Moms" they keep talking about on the news channels? God Help Me!



1 comments:
Munchkin knows me as a Target Mommy... This may be used against me someday, I fear her.
Post a Comment