My nose has been so stuffed/stopped up! I can hardly breathe.
It all started Sunday night when I noticed that my nose was itching and burning. Before I went to bed I took a Tylenol Sinus and tossed and turned all not long. I didn't get any sleep and I still couldn't breathe. Same thing on Monday. By Tuesday morning I couldn't tell if I felt bad from taking all of the sinus medication or if it was from sleep deprivation.
So, Tuesday morning I decided to go to the Dr. while Madie was at Mom's Day Out and get me some potent sinus medication. AAAAAhhhhhh. Eureka! I can breathe AND I had a wonderful nights sleep. Between the allergy meds, mucinex, nose spray, kleenex, and saline gel, I think I have figured out a way to breathe.
I love this time of year and the cooler weather that it brings. But I wish that the cooler weather didn't mean allergy season...yuck!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Mrs. Stuffylufagus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yes, I get the seasonal nose crack addiction (nose spray)around this time of year and in the Spring. I, too, am on an oral antibiotic and Flonase for the nose and I'm proud to say that I haven't had a hit of nose spray in weeks.
Sorry you didn't feel good last week. Tell JB hello & hope Madie's forehead's recovered. Love you!!
Post a Comment