Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day!

Happy Daddy's Day!

Hubby and a friend went fishing today to celebrate Father's Day together. I'm glad he was able to go and enjoy himself. When he got back I had made a "Man's Dinner" for him--BBQ ribs, baked beans, potato salad and a salad--they are all some of his favorites. When we were finished, he decided that he would go ahead and cut the grass since we will be gone next weekend---not something you want your husband to do on Father's Day, but we will be at the beach next weekend.



Hubby had a little help cutting grass from his # 1 Fan.

1 comments:

Princess Motormouth said...

Actually, I have learned that men generally love to cut the grass. Especially if they have recently fertilized....maybe it's just that my DH is a little OCD with the yard lately.
Hey, you got any left-overs? That meal was fit for a KING. Happy Daddy's Day, JB. :)