I finally broke down and bought a new phone. I can hardly believe it! I have never been one of "those" people that had to have the latest phones with the latest gadgets. I didn't need to be able to email from my phone, search the web or take pictures. I simply wanted a phone that would hold a charge and have service when I needed it.
My battery was 4 years old on my phone. I kept putting off getting a new one and just charging mine every few hours. But I don't have to do that anymore...yippee! And, I was even able to upgrade and get a phone with a camera on it at no extra charge---I'm a negotiator---either that, or they just wanted to get me out of the store as quickly as possible because I had a two year old with me.
I'm thankful for my new phone, thankful to have a battery that will now hold a charge and thankful to feel a little more cool----now that I've got a new phone. Because sometimes, being a SAHM....you don't always feel very cool, hip or in the loop.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Can you hear me now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I beg to differ, my friend. I think you're one of hippest, coolest chics I know! I'm taking it that your digits are the same? I'll give you a buzz just so you can answer & talk on your new phone.
Post a Comment