Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Three Little Lady Bugs All In a Row

Well, Today was our trip to the library. I was a little worried since we had a hectic visit last week. But, Madie and I talked about being a "good girl" when we go to see Mr. Mac, so I was hoping that she had heard and understood what I had been trying to tell her. She was VERY good and really enjoyed herself. About halfway through puppet time, Madie goes to the back of the room where she found her mysterious "bug meal" last week so I stood up and gave her the eye whenever she bent down to pick something up. I walked over to her as she was setting a dead lady bug back in its place next to 2 other dead lady bugs. So now, there is 3 little ladybugs all in a row. She stood up, waved bye-bye to the ladybugs and blew them a kiss. Maybe she knows that she is not supposed to eat bugs, maybe she understood that she would get in trouble for eating them or maybe she thinks they are part of going to see Mr. Mac now. Either way, I thought it was cute.

0 comments: