Monday, February 25, 2008

Ganging up on Da Da

I am always amazed at the things Madie can come up with to make me laugh. Today we were playing and she laid her head down and said "night night" as she often does to pretend like she is going to sleep. When she laid her head down she began making this gagging/choking/gotta hair ball in my throat sound. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded her head yes. She laid her head down and did it again. I asked her what she was doing and she said "Da Da." So I realize that she is pretending to be her daddy when he goes "night night" and she is trying to snore like him. I asked if she was snoring like Daddy and she said "S" (which is yes). I could hardly control my laughter.

So when Da Da gets home from work I ask her to snore like Daddy and again she begins the gagging/choking/gotta hair ball in my throat sounds. Daddy busts out laughing and asked if we were ganging up on him.

I think its probably the first time of many.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to get Jonathan to an ear, nose, and throat doctor. Love you guys~ Lyndsey