This past Saturday was my birthday. It was also my parents anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
It was a wonderful day. Hubby had to work for some of the day so I took Madie to one of her friends princess themed birthday party. Madie wore her Snow White dress and she was so cute. She had the best time. The birthday girls older sister dressed up like a princess and Madie followed her around and held her hand for most of the party.
Hubby and Madie surprised me with an iPod Touch for my birthday. It is so neat. I still haven't figured out how to work all the features yet. And I am only starting to get all of my music organized.---thank you both for such a wonderful day!
Thanks to my friends and family for their cards, phone calls, emails & facebook messages. It was a great day and I am so grateful to have such special people in my life.





2 comments:
happy belated birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday- I should know this by now! So sorry- things have been busy to say the least, but I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!
Post a Comment