Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Madie Talk

The other day Madie and I were in one of hubby's favorite stores, Academy Sport and Outdoors as Madie calls it. I try to keep Madie with me and away from hubby so that he can look around and enjoy his time in his store. He is usually confined to the fishing department so I always know exactly where to find him.

While Madie and I were walking around the following conversation took place.

Madie: What's that ladies name?
Me: I don't know.
Madie: Ask her what her name is?
Me: No, you ask her.
Madie: What's her name?
Me: I don't know.
Madie: She looks like her name might be a maw-maw.

She's smart. She did look like a maw-maw and I'd bet money she was. Thankfully she had walked off and we didn't get to have that conversation with her.

0 comments: