The other night before Madie went to bed, we were playing in the floor and she came up to me and was saying what I thought was she needed a tractor or cracker or something like that.
She turned around pointed to her diaper and said, “No, Mommy. My diaper in my cracker!” One side of her diaper was…..yes….in her crack-er.
Once we fixed the problem, all was well with the world.
I laughed so hard, I cried.
******************
Last night we were watching Extreme Home Makeover, good clean, heart moving entertainment right? If anyone has seen the show, you know the drill. They build a house for a family in need and reveal the finished house by saying "Move that bus!" Then they show everyone their new rooms one at a time and let them oooohhh and aaaahhh over their new living quarters. Last night was a very sweet episode and a little girl was shown her room, she was almost speechless she was so happy. All she could say was "My room, Oh my gosh....Oh my goodness!"
It was time for Madie to go to bed and she runs into her room as if she has never seen it before and says, "Look Mommy, my room. Oh my gosh, oh my goodness!" She even raised her hand over her mouth for a more dramatic effect.
I couldn't help it. I fell in the floor laughing. Could I have another Dakota Fanning on my hands?
Monday, October 6, 2008
I Laughed So Hard, I Cried....Twice
Posted by Madie's Mom at 1:25 PM
Labels: Madie laughter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That Madie- she is something else isn't she? She "cracks" me up!! haha...
And the Oscar goes to.....
Miss Personality.
Post a Comment