Madie and I share everything. We share food, chairs, kisses, hugs, books, toys, pillows, blankets and the list goes on. Everything that is mine...is hers and everything that is hers is....well, hers. Now it seems that we share germs!!!!!
I know that it's impossible to avoid but every time Madie gets a cold....I get one too. I guess our immune systems are not used to the germies. But, in the past 2 months I think my nose has been stuffed up for a least 4 weeks during that time. Two trips to the Dr., 1 round of antibiotics and 1 bottle of nose spray later and we've got it again. I think we may be sharing too much.
Thank goodness we got our flu shot and flu mist last week. Looks like it is going to be a long "cold" winter for us.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
How Much Sharing Is Too Much?
Posted by Madie's Mom at 1:35 PM
Labels: Madie and Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I hope you get to feeling better soon. Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment