The month of November has FLOWN by for me. I honestly don't know where it has gone. Here it is the week of Thanksgiving and I can hardly believe it. I hate to admit it, but yes...I am one of those people who caved in to what some have called "Premature Decorating." It wasn't without careful planning though. I didn't want to skip Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas. It seems though, that retail stores would love for you to do so--they had their trees and decorations up the day after Halloween. It's just that this month has been so busy and I knew that hubby would be hitting the woods for hunting season and it would also be the premiere of my most anticipated movie ever. So, in knowing this, I decided to go ahead and put up our trees. Yes I said trees....we have 3 this year. 4 if you count the small one in Madie's bathroom. I did however, restrain myself from decorating the front of the house with wreaths and still have my "fall" wreath on the door--so if you don't come inside or see all the Christmas lights from the window at night you would never know :).
So now, the upside to my "premature decorating" is that hubby gets to spend most of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in the woods and I get to go to the movies.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Is It November Or December?
Posted by Madie's Mom at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you are back with updates! I have Christmas envy as I can see your tree from my kitchen window. Well, I only have to wait a few more days.
Post a Comment