Monday, August 17, 2009

Back To Blogging

In an attempt to catch up from my blogging hiatus, I am going to try and recap the last few weeks in one blog post. I have been so distracted. Between my reading, my Facebook addiction(thank goodness I don't Twitter), Netflix and going about our daily routine I haven't made the time to keep up with my blog so I hope I can recap and get myself caught up.

The past few weeks have flown by. The summer is almost over and I look around and can't find where it went. We have been on the go go go and enjoyed every minute of it. Our days have been filled with Museum trips, boat rides, play dates, Christmas in July, Alabama Adventure, Barons games, birthday parties, Oak Mountain visits, Pump It up, visiting family and friends, outings at the McWane Center, Botanical Gardens and just playing inside or out.

I am so grateful for my beautiful little girl and the time I get to devote to her and the time I get to spend with her. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

1 comments:

Sherrie said...

well, I for one look forward to seeing the updates! Its been so busy we miss you guys and look for the Madie fix when we can't be blessed with her little antics in "live" form! Smiles!!! (we miss the big burtons too buy you guys are nearly as cute as your little button *wink*)