Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Hills Are Alive...



With the sound of music.....

The Sound of Music is Madie's new obsession. She got the DVD a few weeks ago when we were in Muscle Shoals visiting her Maw-Maw C~ Needless to say it has been on a loop since then. She knows almost every word to every song. And nothing is funnier than listening to her sing the song, "I am Sixteen Going on Seventeen." It is also quiet humorous when she calls me the Reverend Mother (she has no idea what it means) and tells me that wiener schnitzel is her favorite. I am so glad that Madie enjoys the movies from my childhood and that I can re-live those times with her.

I love the movie phases that she goes through. Here a few movies that I know she will never tire of:
Finding Nemo
Bee Movie
Annie
The Wizard of Oz
Mary Poppins
The Sound of Music


They are all pretty good ones if I do say so myself.

1 comments:

Sherrie said...

If she'll perform for us I'll make her my special Wiener Schnitzel. True Austrian style with Preiselbeeren. umm dieser geschmack sehr gut!

She's so stinkin' cute!